What is the Printer Monitoring Service?
Having all the printers, photocopiers, and multifunctionals under control is a tedious activity. Most of the time everything runs smoothly, so there is no problem, but at any moment (often at a bad moment!) there is an issue: a malfunctioning device, another one running out of toner…
The Printer Monitoring Service is a complete service designed so that Pulsar is constantly watching your printing devices, so that you can turn your attention to other parts of your company. And don´t worry, at the first sign of any possible issues you will receive a proactive alert from us about what is going on, so that you can react in advance.
Through our Monitoring Service you will receive:
- Alerts on low toner levels on your printer devices.
- Alerts on low levels of any other consumable or parts of your printer devices.
- Alerts on technical issues detected on your printer devices.
- All the above alerts will be sent to you, and /or to your suppliers of toner, parts, other consumables, and of repair and technical service.
- Your end-users can also be notified automatically about replacing toners or consumables being on its way (to minimize calls to your helpdesk).
- Detailed monthly reports of the status of your printer fleet, number of actions taken, and of the printer fleet optimization (the latter ideal for potential cost savings).
- Monthly actual pages printed by device, department, and optionally by end-user.