Your IT Network landscape is composed of many different items: servers, PCs, laptops, applications, printers, routers, switches,…. You name it! However, as their numbers grow, your watchful eyes cannot cope with all of them. This is the time to use a Network Monitoring Service.
What is a Network Monitoring Service?
You have many monitoring services to help you in your daily activities: your home alarm system, the elevator you pick up to go to your office, even the traffic signs! There are lots of monitoring services so that you do not have to be distracted, while an angel eye ensures that life goes on.
Similarly, you can ask Pulsar Technologies to provide your company with a Network Monitoring Service. And what you get is:
- Once defined, a 24x7 watchful eye on your critical IT appliances, business processes, and applications
- Receive alerts whenever any component of your IT network is performing below your predefined requirements (or not working at all!)
- Receive periodic reports on the overall performance of your IT infrastructure (great to review your suppliers and their committed SLAs)
- Pulsar will also give you suggestions on improvements, cost savings, and bottlenecks within your IT infrastructure
- Track trends, analysis of your communications bandwith
And all you will have to worry about are your business or other competencies. Pulsar will take care of your network monitoring charging you a small monthly fee. And that is all!