What is the Printer Monitoring Service?
Often, having different printers, photocopiers and multifunctionals under control is a complex and even tedious task, especially when devices fail or need consumables at the time when we least expect it ...
The monitoring service for printers and other printing devices is a service for your printers to be permanently monitored by Pulsar, so you do not have to worry about them.
You will have the peace of mind that you will receive our proactive alerts that allow you to meet the most frequent needs of printers.
Through our Monitoring Service you will receive:
- Alerts in low toner levels on your printer devices.
- Alerts on low levels of any other supply or parts of your printer devices.
- Alerts on technical issues detected in your printer devices.
- All the above alerts will be sent to you, and /or to your suppliers of toner, parts, other supplies, and repair and technical service.
- Your end-users can also be notified automatically about the replacement of toners or supplies being on their way (to minimize calls to your helpdesk).
- Detailed monthly reports of the status of your printer fleet, number of actions taken, and printer fleet optimization (the latter ideal for potential cost savings).
- Monthly actual pages printed by device, department, and optionally by end-user.
The Pulsar MPS Server application is integrated into an "appliance", so it is not necessary to acquire any physical server or additional hardware: "plug & play" solution.