Our customers enjoy automatic generation of the necessary reports for the evaluation and monitoring of the service, with Pulsar Technologies having several standard reports:
- Invoice-report of printed pages.
- Number of consumables delivered by equipment.
- Efficiency of communication by network.
- Filter of overused and underutilized equipment.
In addition to this monthly information source, also associated with a specific web page for each client in which the most recent state of their printing and multifunctional equipment is posted, for daily supervision or to search for additional data as necessary for their own internal management:
- Inventory of different service contracts
- Counters of pages per day per printer
- Part counters for the current month
- Remaining capacity of consumables
- Display messages for each printer
- Printers disconnected from the network or from the monitoring system...