VIGÍA 4.1 is an appliance that provides you with complete information about the status of your network.
PULSAR TECHNOLOGIES evolves and takes steps forward in professional monitoring systems. Based on existing OPEN SOURCE tools as the already well-known NAGIOS, to which PULSAR belongs as a developer, and other exclusive development programs.
As part of the natural evolution of our products, PULSAR TECHNOLOGIES has evolved and improved the professional monitoring system to give it greater usability and performance with configuration through the same access interface, in addition to the console mode, with the new version VIGIA 4.1.
What is new in VIGIA 4.1?
- Updated version of Nagios Core.
- A syslog server added to centralize the possible incidents of monitored hosts
- New graphs reading system, data is collected directly from the performance of the plugins.
- Updated Ntop tool to the latest version now called NtopNG. (Next Ntop Generation).
- Integration of the tool with NagVis maps to provide a quick visualization of the network and systems status.
- New reporting tools to calculate the availability of systems.
- The user can manage lists to visualize the hosts they want.
- Complete configuration of the web monitoring tool.
- More intuitive and welcoming look.
The information provided by VIGÍA 4.1 is segmented and can be prioritized based on monitoring needs; That way you can see exactly what is interesting for you. Domain statistics tools are included both at the extranet and intranet level.
Rack monitoring is exclusively for this purpose, so that multiple devices and / or applications from a local, remote or VPN's network can be monitored.