MADRID, February, 2015, Pulsar Technologies S.A. today announced a new cooperation with Print Fleet to create a program that enables customers to procure and manage their print environment. Both companies are devoting joint R&D efforts on this field.
Both companies are operating in the IT sector and are offering device-monitoring software that is used by top global MPS providers as part of their MPS portfolio. This is a perfect combination as innovation is the main key for both of the companies. Moreover, they also pay close attention to R&D for creating new programs which makes them very interesting for a lot of MPS providers to partner with them.
Companies today are struggling with the need to maximize end-user productivity, reduce risks associated technology and reduce the risk associated with change by basing acquisition, deployment and obsolescence on a flexible strategy with acquiring new technology as well as manage and control costs. With this program it should be able to create a streamlined payment and service plan that provides access to best-in-class.
The key benefits of the Pulsar and Print Fleet Technologies are:
- Reduced complexity and management of the print environment –customer receives actual cost and usage summary reports monthly;
- Easier management and control of hardcopy budgets through a monthly payment;
- Enhanced end-user productivity by providing access to best-in-class technology;
- Environmentally friendly – toner recycling is included;
- Any printing device from any manufacturer is actually monitored and managed.