Vigía is an appliance that permanently provides information about the status on your network, devices and applications.
Through the years Pulsar is staying a step ahead in professional monitoring by keeping evolving and developing the tool. Pulsar uses Open Source tools such as NAGIOS (Pulsar belongs to its development community) and Nagvis.
The continuous development has resulted in Vigía 4.1
- New server dedicated and included in the warranty
- Integrated with nTop, NagVis
- Based on Nagios and Centreon
- New Web interface - Customizable Dashboard
- Generating reports
- Generating alarms
- Option for remote back-up
- Option for remote pollers
- 12 months maintenance and helpdesk included
- Hard- and Software upgrades included
- Option for advanced support
The Pulsar team has worked hard to release the new Vigía as soon as possible. Are you already using Vigía with a maintenance contract? Then the upgrade to Vigía 4.1 is included.
New User Interface: