Pulsar Technologies' environmental policy is developed as a statement of commitment from top management and reflects the values and ethos of the organization. The scope of this policy is applicable to all activities, products and services undertaken by Pulsar Technologies, and it is appropriate considering the company's business activities.
Pulsar Technologies is committed to conducting its activities in an environmentally responsible manner and recognizes the need to continually improve its operations and to prevent pollution where practicable, in order to minimize its effect on the environment.
Efficient use of natural resources is part Pulsar Technologies' moral commitment to Society, in which operates and develops its business activity.
In order to achieve its overall environmental objectives, Pulsar Technologies will endeavor to:
- Ensure awareness and compliance with environmental legislation, regulations and other applicable requirements.
- Identify and use materials/ processes that minimize their environmental impact.
- Promote natural resource conservation by the efficient use of energy and optimize the use of raw materials.
- Minimize discharges, emissions and waste, and maximize recycling opportunities.
- Set annual environmental objectives and targets against which to measure improvements in environmental performance.
- Document procedures and continuously monitor progress in environmental performance through regular measurement, review and audit.
- Communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
The effectiveness of the policy will be monitored at the annual review and amended as necessary.
The policy is made available to the public on the organization's website "www.pulsartec.com".
José Luis Martínez Vázquez de Parga
Pulsar Technologies, S.A.